We operate out of two yards, both aimed at providing the highest standards in horsecare and having the facilities to give each horse its ideal living conditions allowing it to thrive.
- Range of brick built stables with a variety of outlooks
- Loddon stabling constructed from resilient eco friendly recycled polyethylene.
- Large airy barns and traditional stable ranges with attention paid to ventilation for optimum lung health
- Quattro rubber flooring in all of the stables
- Five Claydon and Monarch horsewalkers all with rubber non slip floors
- Isolation yards
- Ample paddocks with Horserail fencing for daily individual turn out, and holiday grazing
- Quiet field companions for those who prefer to share their turnout
- Weighing machine for weekly weight assessment
- Fleet of four horseboxes: Three two stall lorries and a six stall transporter
- Dedicated owners hospitality pinewood lodge at both yards
- Water treadmill with professional staff to carry out rehab and conditioning programs